Thursday, November 18, 2010

Morning Walk

Me and my aunt went for a brisk walking this morning. We went to our normal brisk walking spot in Mentakab. Supposedly, it was just me and my aunt until my mom wanted to follow us at the last minute, she was hanging the clothes this morning and left the laundry just like that. Oops.. quite a bad influence, huhh? ;p

Hmm, so, lepas jogging go makan? ;p

Cute! My mom was so excited to join us until she realized that she's wearing a slippers! Pffttt.... "Tak apelah, Umi jalan pakai selipar je la." But her sister disagreed and gave her pair of shoes to replace the lousy slippers. But...we had a problem with the shoes.....

Kasut keje kot... Wakakakaka...Owh oo, umi bising and she refused to join us and she head back to our car. So, back to square one, just the two of us :) We just brisk walking and my aunt didn't allow me to jog. I told her since we just walking, then maybe we should make a couple of rounds. She laughed and said "Don't be too ambitious, Ha.."

Okey, I know why my aunt said don't be too abitious..The tasik's size is like twice bigger or maybe more than the KLCC Park, lupelah, pegi sini pun once a year kot..and besides, the condition of the track is not as 'smooth' as KLCC's. Ehehe... Anyways, since it was quite a 'walk', I took the opportunity to snap some photos :)

Told ya it was a rough 'track' :)

And yet, some of them still jogging on it..

Rase macam merentas desa pun ada jugak ni :) Huhuu.. My aunt is so used already with me, to take photos anytime anywhere. Gagaga...

I love this photo and the best caption for it is, "We are all the same, yet, you can always be different and standing tall among others. :) Chewah..

Apepun, we had fun, and we've started our morning healthly :) Erm, including my mom la.. Haha..Love her cheeky pose..

But who cares, she was so happy like she had walked for couple of rounds :) Love u, umi ;)

p/s: Tarikh 18 Nov ni sangat familiar, mcm bday seseorang la..

No comments: