Thursday, November 25, 2010

ANGER Danger



I don't like myself when am...snapped...*sigh* As far as I remembered, I do not lose temper easily. I think. Yet, lately I have problem to control it...which am not happy with it :( Not happy at all. What worst things ever happened to those that I've lost my temper with... Hmm,ni kena flash back ni... I threw pizza bun to my classmate for saying to me, "Ko makan untuk hidup or hidup untuk makan..", In my previous company, I made my colleague cried and later she resigned, not sure whether she resigned because of me.. :( I yelled at my another colleague who was currently, pregnant...what was I thinking? And now, am repeating the same thing, again??! I thought I could control and be like my 'previous' me. Absorb, absorb and just absorb everything. People scolded me, "Okay, sorry." But it's not my fault..sekadar dalam hati.. That person insulted me, I just smile, but in my mind, kurang ajar..! *sigh* I guess I can absorb no more and as much as I've been trying so cope with it, it turned worst. Moreover, when the 'opponent' attacking me at a regular basis, challenging my patience, tunjuk bagus... I cannot hold it anymore. So... it was messy yesterday.. *sigh*

I don't give a damn about my 'opponent,' you want to show off your dissatisfaction to me, like what you just did just now,macam nak tercabut kepala kipas ni, you can GTH.. Tengok, marah lagi, *sigh* fixing in progress... :(

p/s: Anyone can become angry, That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way...That is not easy --Aristotle. Indeed you are so right..

1 comment:

Mudd said...

anger.......not to say no mo.......
but....

sblm marah tu.. pikir dulu....14 kali.........