Saturday, November 19, 2011

Raina Falisha :)

I know, I know, it's very typical to upload photos of newborn. I don't care though it's not my newborn. Lalalalala.. Anyways, as I mentioned in my earlier entry on my dearest Lily gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. So, we went to SJMC to visit her the next day on Friday during lunch hour. Then on a saperate session, I went to visit her AGAIN a day before I went to Kerteh. Co-incidentally Kay & Halim went on the same day, so with Kay around, obviously there was a commotion. So, just to share some of the photos that I've taken from my 'semak' phone.. :P Jom tengok laju-laju :) Wewwwww~


Tahniah Ibu to Raina!


Soundly asleep......


Adorable Raina... Haihh..


We had our lunch in the ward, poor lily she can only smell the hot dog...


Lily's trying so hard to cover up her... ehem.. hahaha..


Auntie Mudd with lil Raina :) Muah Muah..


The Trio :)


I bet she's having good dreams :P


Owh ooo.. Did Auntie Mudd woke you up?


Ngappp... So chubby...


Purposely 'exclude' Kay from the photo.. Sebokk je! :P


Uncle Har is showing his 'fatherly' touch. Olololoo..


Waiting for their turn...


Okay, group photo and it's a wrap! :P Kay pose nak nampak kurus konon, over..~

P/s: Alhamdulillah, Congrats to Lily & Frieddie...

4 comments:

deasa said...

suka gamba no 9!

Mudd said...

haha.... kta siap kira balik nomy.... :P

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

ya allah cute gila siot! dia sengih mcm freddy! hahaha(sorry lily). sedapnya nama!!!

Mudd said...

LISA.. you're next :) :) lepas ni ko giler plak g blog m2b.. hahahaha.....