Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Memecah Subuh...

Tonight is premier night for Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn, Part 1 in Malaysia. Hmm.. Last year I did went for premier Eclipse with my dearest Mrs. Pinkjamboo a.k.a Lisa Mohsein. But this time around.... No 'kaki' to go. Mrs. Pinkjamboo has her own reason and I should understand. Tak apelah, but she said she would be watching with me, after watching with her hubby... Aww so sweet! I guess the earliest to watch is this Friday, with my 'packs' :P. But yet to buy ticket laaa.. Kena berlari to KLCC to buy the ticket. I had intention to re-read the novel but 'luckily' Lisa has packed her books! Hahaha.. Over! Anyways, I like both new songs for Breaking Dawn. I wonder what happened to Muse? Hmm.. Right, though I've yet to watch the movie, am still on Jacob's side!!! Team JACOBB!! TWO PAWS UP!!




2 comments:

Setelus Hati Zinnirah said...

muddy, am here for u! anytime babe, got the tix n text me ya! hehe

Mudd said...

awwwwwwwwwwww.. so schweett... tapi mod... aku tak sengaja dapat tiket premier malam smalam!! hahaha..