Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Drama Sebabak - Lunch 'Appointment'

Hmm.... I'm hungry.. but my lunch appointment is cancelled........without any notice... Am assuming it's cancelled since it's alrealy 1.37 pm.

Hmm...

Hmm...

Hmm......

First batch just came back from their lunch, "Eh, tak lunch?"

"Hmm....."


Hungry.. I cannot think the best answer right now!

Dem, second batch just came back..... "Aik, tak jadi keluar ke, kata ada lunch appointment." Serves me right, big mouth..

"Entahlah kak, tunggu dia call."

I don't know what to do so I pretend to ransack my drawer.... Owh, lucky me.. I forgot that I've bought this instant waffles!!!  Rakussssss......

Hmm.. For second thought, this waffle looks like my keyboard.... Well, yummy 'keyboard'! :)

*There's a fire starting in my heart*... (My ringtone) Huh, there's fire indeed!

"Am sorry, just done my meeting!! I will call you once am in front of your office and we go and grab some lunch, SORRY!!!!

:) Theee hee heee....*ssssssss* Fire sudah padam :P

Yayyyyy... let's lunch!!!!!OOps, it's 1.50 p.m! Lucky me, my boss allow me to go for half an hour....

ZASSSSSSSSS........

2 comments:

nome said...

kesian kamooo..kalau akak tau ko tak jadi kuar lunch...akak hangkut ko mkn kat novotel...cian kamooo

Mudd said...

akak... takpe.. kta g makan gak smlm sbenornye.. tp g lambat.... :) so sweeet la akak nak ajak kta g novotel huhuu..