Friday, January 6, 2012

My Quote Today......

Sometimes I like to pick one of my inspirational/motivational/quote book like this one......


Then, I would randomly open to any lucky pages....


Ahah and my quotes of the day are....

Never enumerate what you are missing. Do count all that you have. You will see, in sum, that life has been magnificent to you. - Amado Nervo

God hears us when nothing responds. He is within us when we think we are alone. He calls us when we are abandoned. - St. Augustine

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. - Confucius

There is no need to leave the room. It is enough to sit down at the table and listen. It is not even necessary to listen, just wait. You don't even have to wait, just learn to be silent. The word will offer itself to you liberally to be discovered. - Franz Kafka

A free man is by necessity insecure; a thinking man by necessity, uncertain. - Erich Fromm

I like all of my quotes!

And after that, I would normally pass this book and get my colleagues to open their quote of the day..I guess this is my fun way to read this kind of book rather than flipping through one by one? :) What an excuse! :P

No comments: