Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mudd, Cenggeng!

Last Night, I've just finished reading 'A Walk To Remember' by Nicholas Spark. As if I don't know what's the ending! As if I don't know that Jamie is going to die! I've prepared myself. When I read the first few page the writer wrote, "First you will smile, and then you will cry - don't say you haven't been warned." I was like, Oh yeah? try me! Pfttttt....I criedddd!!!!! :'(

 Then my friend post this on her facebook wall........ I crieddd...



Then from the earlier advert video leads me to this one....... Cried tooo....!


 
 
Haihhhh............... Cenggeng Me~

2 comments:

nome said...

sebaknya....tersentuh hati akak sebagai seorang ibu...

Mudd said...

akak, saya yg belum dapat peluang jadi ibu pun.. dapat merasakannye...... betapa besarnye pengorbanan ibu kita....