Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Celebration!

Fuhh, Rakusnyer, Mudd ;p

Yesterday, we've celebrated Aiman's birthday as well as Umi's belated Mother's Day. Too bad that both of my sisters can't make it last night. My eldest is staying in Sepang whereas my elder sister is staying in Karak. It's okay, Insyaallah Saturday night kita buat another reunion for Zamilah Clan okay? ;) Pejam celik Aiman dah 22 years old! He came with Umi, along with his girlfriend, Begum. Thanks, Babe for memeriahkan suasana. Nabil came with Fiza, his future wife. They're getting married on 12 September 2010 - 3rd Syawal 1431H. See how time flies. We went to Warung Terengganu, SS19. Me and Fiza had delicious Cantonese Yee Mee, Nabil, Aiman and Begum had Char Kuey Tiau and Umi had her Kuey Tiau sup, sayur extra. Tak cukup lagi, pegi suruh Nabil order 30 cucuk sate. Yang akhirnya tak abis dan terpaksa tapau then mintak Ocin & Lisa abis kan. ;p Anyways, we were reminiscing about our childhood memories. Macam-macam direcall balik. Paling kelakar, I just found out yesterday that Umi loves to karaoke!! Ke mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tidak ke nasi...wakakakakakaaa. No wonder I love to karaoke too ;p As for Aiman, makin dah besar, makin la pulak seiras with my face. My friend always tease me and said that if Aiman wears tudung, muka kitaorang akan sebijik yang sejibik. I often call him, my twins too. Happy Birthday to you, Man! Happy Mother's Day, Umi! When I wished Umi last Sunday, she replied back, "Happy Anak Day to you too!" So sweet. I love you Umi, I love you always, always and always! *HUGS*

Zamilah Clan, without my sisters

We're Twins!

New Clan? Insyaallah..

p/s: Love your loved one who loves u more!

2 comments:

ezreen said...

mengesan baju mesiniaga dipakai masa sambutan

Mudd said...

wakakakakakakak takde benda lain ke nak kesan, babe... MESINIAGA DIHATIKU...! siap handbag galas lagi tu... rakus kan...?