Monday, May 3, 2010

The Never Ending Finally Ends...

I've received the most shocking news in my life...Right before lunch today, to be exact at 11.29 a.m, I've received a wedding invitation.The invitation was not from HIM it was from HER. I received the wedding invitation for this coming Saturday, 8th May 2010. Jeng jeng jeng...I clicked on the attachment. Semua teka-teki terlerai sudah.Though, just now I was shivering and couldn't feel my own leg. My vision suddenly blurred. I grabbed my mobile phone and dialed his number. To my surprise he answered it. I asked him, "Why you didn't tell me before?" "Tell what?, " he replied. "That you're getting married this weekend." Silent. "Saya dah jadi suami orang, 1st May lepas..." Flabbergasted. "It's over, lupekan saya." Wah, easy for you to say..Why now? Why not 2 years back..NO...This is not happening, am dreaming, this is nightmare. "AWAK, lupakan saya." Oh, tak, aku tak bermimpi. Macam dalam drama but no it's for real. It's real. I can no longer hear the rest of his conversation, I can only hear my sobbing. Unbearable sobbing. There's no other option here, no turning back. He's married. OMG, macam dramalah! Then I heard something like, "Awak, bersabar." "Awak, this is not the end of the world." No..No...It's useless..Then he cut off the line. But the weep continues..Automatically, I deleted his name, photos...mana lagi eh aku letak gamba dia....Kesimpulannnya, yes, it's over. IT'S SO OVER. I just need to be strong, so hard, but have to. I have to...I have to...Now everything made sense. It was really our last meeting, and he was really saying goodbye to me. He asked me to take good care of myself..Now everything fall into places, everything he said. Too little too late to figure out and nothing much can be done though.
The only choice I have now, is to move on, and never look back. No choice to look back. All has been anticipated, BUT, I REFUSE to listen and follow my heart.. Camane nak keje hari ni...Otakku serabut.. Rase macam mimpi...I just want to get rid of the sad feelings..ASAP.. *sigh* I don't want to ask anything else now, I just pray, may Allah give me the strength and patience to see this through. He is our Sustainer and our Protector always. Indeed am sad, so sad. But it takes time, and just wish I could speed up this oppression period. As much as I wish, this is not happening...........I have to move on.....
Anyways, Thank you dear Lily , Lisa & Ezreen. *Hugs*


p/s: Now I know why.." mengapa kita tak berpisah walau kita tak pernah satu.." But I just found out the reason..in the most painful way....

7 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

omg.serius aku pun terkjut baca post kau ni..
serius mcm drama la..what happen weyyy!!!

ko ok ke x? huhu..sorry la aku kacau kau dengan soalan2 tak spttnye regarding the preparation.huhu.

Mudd said...

honestly...am so not okay..tp byk keje.. so..layankan keje je dulu..for the time being..

ezreen said...

*big hug*

Mudd said...

....thx babe.....*mata genang2*

Mudd said...

*sesi membaca semula...*
adoi, still sebak.)
sudah2lah mudd....

Mudd said...

i cant believe that i read again... *sigh*... but.. got some improvement... i think.. *sigh*

Mudd said...

yeah....am strongggg enufff!!! :) now i can laugh and laugh..reading all my sad entries..:)