Monday, May 24, 2010

Hot & Tough Chicks!

Last Sunday, I've participated in Chicken Run 2010, a charity run for kidney patient. This year's Chicken Run, they managed to pull 3000 people to participate. Last year 2000 people participated. I was so glad to be part of this event together with my colleagues, Wira & Nida. It was held in Sunway Lagoon and we have to run 4.8km around Bandar Sunway. We have started-off exactly at 8.30 a.m and I manged to arrive at the finish line exactly at 9.25 a.m.
It was my new personal records, to run non-stop for 40 minutes! And managed to be their Top 50 to arrive at the finish line! Normally while jogging, I would only 'survive' for 3 rounds only. Approximately 3.5km. Guess, I've pushed my limits. Yeah right, lepas tu demam!!

Yup, B catagory, B = Babes! See the balloon, got bikini some more ;p

Heyya, we're the hot chicks - Mudd, Wira & Nida! But am not sure what's wrong with Nida, Hungry? ;p

Run with egg and ice-cream cone...? Till now am still wondering, what's the purpose?

B1003 - Am ready to Run!!

At this point of time, I was in front of Sport Planet Subang Grand. Just keep running, just keep running don't look back.

Finally! I've made it - 50 minutes running!

I was one of the TOP 50 to arrive!!! Yeah, and I couldn't feel my leg after that.

p/s: I can run as many times I want, but I can never run from fact and reality. Desyumm! Apakah... ;p

No comments: