Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy But Teary Tidings!

A very dear friend of mine just confirmed her wedding dates to me just now before lunch. Whoah, whether I was being very overacting or what, but I did broke down just now. Quietly broke down. Haih, hearing great news from my closed friends, really made me teary. Haha! The feelings was like - when my dear Ms. Pinkjamboo broke the news that she was pregnant. Auto-teary! Hmm, but she would always say, "Alah, you will cry over everything." hehe..mane ade... Her wedding will be in November but I would congratulate her in advance. I pray that everything goes well as planned. Insyaallah! Amin! Erm, Do I have to sign up to be your 'Dulang Girl' ;p.


p/s: feel happier when your loved one's happy. Herm, am still waiting for Lily to break any good news from her side. tett! Insyaallah...AMIN.. berusaha lebih ye wak!

No comments: