Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blessing in Disguise?


24 Months Ago
By Mudd 020610

I woke up not to see you
But you’re haunting me then what should I do
Should I hate Manchester U?
Or should I hate just you
So I said “Babe why now?”
Why not 24 months ago?
Headache and what now?
How should I ever let you go?
Wish that I could let you go
If only I could let you go
Let go of you from my life
You said we need to take a break
Testing your heart and my heart
Damn, you’ve taken a very long break
A long break to break my heart
Swollen eyes sleepless night
Wish that I could hold you tight
If only I could hold you tight
Wish that I could take it back
If only I could take it back
24 months ago we have never met
Babe, wish that we have never met
If only we have never met
24 months ago You and I have never met

p/s: I've made mistakes that I can't erase, but I'll never regret...

No comments: