Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Temporary Farewell

Last Tuesday, I've sent my grandma, aunties, uncle & cousin for Umrah at KLIA. Took half day leave and my brother yang baik hati came and fetch me at my office. I've made a huge mistake by wearing my 4-inch heels. Ingatkan nak jumpe kejap aje. Sekali, rase nak patah Pinggangku! Should have worn my Crocks la. Today dah melarat sampai bahu dah kesakitannya. *sigh* My mom siap cakap, "Cantik kasut, tapi kejap lagi mesti awak bengkok,Ha." Ting! Yes, you are so right, Umi!.

We called our family as 'Zainon-Lotfie Clan.' We're quite active in gathering. The last time, our gathering was at my uncle's house in Bentong. Next gathering is during Nabil's wedding I guess. Insyaallah. If tak dapat the whole clan, half-clan also will do or for us, at least 'Zamilah Clan' jadilah ;) I did asked my Uwan, how many times she has been to Mekah, be it Umrah or Hajj. "6 kali dah, Alhamdulillah dan masih diberikan kesempatan lagi." Wahh! Bestnyer, bila nak pegi Mekah jugak.

Though it was so called a temporary good bye, but sending off your family members for Umrah or Hajj, created different feelings. Sebak. My mom been holding my grandma's hand almost the whole time. When we hug each other, I felt like, it was a real Good Bye. Especially when I hug my grandma - a totally different grip & squeeze. Fuh, I've been holding my tears you know!

Nevertheless, I pray for their safety and may all of them will be under Allah's protection. Amin.

We arrived around 10 a.m.

Myself & Nabil. Thank you for fetching me :)

Semangat! Wah, sape yang nak pegi Umrah ni?

Sisters chit-chat.

3 Generations - Myself, Umima & Uwan. Hmm, it seems that the 'high cheek bones' is really in our family ;p

My Uwans - Hajah Zainon & Hajah Zaiton. Cute Smile!

Those with tags are going for Umrah.


Posing adik-beradik ;)

Iklan Gigi ;)

Touching Moments - Umima & Uwan

My mom with her mom..

It was raining heavily on our way back to Subang Jaya.

This heels caused me waist ache! Sape suruh carik penyakit kan ;p

p/s: I've bought Daim chocolate for my caca. Well for caca's mummy & daddy too. ;)

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

gile cun heels tu dowh!hahaha.

hensem2 ah adik ko.heeeeeeeeeee

Mudd said...

herm.. memang la cun heels tu... tp bley 'membunuh;...wakakakakaka..
eh adik aku yg mane.. wakakakakakakka (buat2 tanye);p