Saturday, July 10, 2010

Farewell Feast!

I can't believe that this week is finally my last week in Mesiniaga. Sob Sob Sob.... Indeed it was a stressful week to finish up my work as much as possible. I've been working like there's no tomorrow. Well, there is no tomorrow for me in Mesiniaga. ;p I've received a few remarks from my friend "Kalau aku punya last week, aku dah tak ade mood dah nak keje." "Ape barang keje gile-gile di hari-hari terakhir, beb." Korang, not as easy as that you know. Hehe.. Nevertheless, besides the stwessy messy days, my generous colleague had made each of my day. Huaa...sangat terharu okay....Thanks to all of you. I will never forget you guys, never ever! :)

Monday: Lunch with Haizam & Syatilla at Mamaz Cooking Recipe.

Though our 'date' being rescheduled few times, but at last, we find suitable date already. Hehe.. Thank you so much korang. Tilla am going to mish u the most, dik.

Tuesday: Lunch With Ahmad Rizal Imran at JM Beriani.

Beb, tak sangka last minute baru tau 'persamaan' kita. Huhu.. Had great lunch with you.

Wednesday: Lunch with my HR Team at Ben & Nick's Diner.




Memang la jadi markas HR tempat ni. Semua event celebrate sini! Well, I don't mind because the food is soooo awesome!

Thursday: Carrot with Cream Cheese Cupcakes by Kak Fida.

Surprise by Kak Fida!! Am so touched!!

Friday: Lunch with Ayu, Sugee, Liyana & Mas at Chilis.

Finally, on my very last day, I got the opportunity to have lunch with my 'outside' neighbor, The Corp Comm. ;)

Big Apple 'Sushi Donut' by my neighbor - Call Center Team

Paling tak sangka, pemberian yang diterima from this excellent team! TERHARU big time!

Special 'Roti Bakar Garing' by Firdaus, 12th Floor Cafe

I took the opportunity to meet Firdaus for the last time. He was my Roti Bakar Chef! When I told him that I'm leaving, he was sort of mumbling and suddenly making himself busy. Apehal la si Firdaus ni? Then he started to toast some bread, so I thought he was making staff's order. I left him for a while with the order and was chit-chatting with other staff who were having their 'tea break'. Suddenly, Firdaus hand over the Roti Bakar, "Untuk Madihah," he said. Terlopong untuk 3 saat! OMG!!! So unexpected yet so sweet! All this while the roti bakar was for me! Am going to miss you la my Roti Bakar Chef! ;'(

Dinner with 'The Last Blooperians' - Ezreen, Iryana, Zinnirah, Hazreen and Zack at Murni USJ.

Last but not least, dinner with 'The Last Blooperians.' Ape asal usul group ni? Haih, panjang ceritanya. In fact, most of the members, resigned! Ni je la yang tinggal. Anyways, I've arrived late! Sorry!! Walaupun sampai lambat, but the dishes, really made my night! Thank you koranggg!Besides the dish, kisah yang diceritakan Zack malam tu, I will remember it for the rest of my life! Wakakakakkakaa... Tak sabar nak bagitau Lily & Shayna!!!!

p/s: THANK YOU! The most meaningful week ever! Now the feast is over. So lepas ni kena lari 3 round kat Taman KLCC everyday. ;p

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

my god.bestnye asik makan je. Ben n Nick di manakah?mcm best je.

Mudd said...

ben & nick ni laaa yg aku nak bawak ko makan.yg aku ckp western yg murah tp sedap...herm..aku dah blah dah tak sempat2 bawak ko jugak...