Saturday, July 10, 2010

Private Session With My Team Leader

Ju refused to say goodbye to me, last Friday, in fact, she insisted me to accompany her this morning in the office. :) It's okay, her last command. Hehe.. No need to say much here, Ju. But I just want to say, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ;'(





I paused to say a prayer today
Thoughts just flooded my mind,
I prayed that God would visit you,
And give you peace of mind.

I thanked Him for the blessings
He sends to me along the way,
I prayed that He would bless you too,
And guide you til your life is through.

I told my God some have so many trials,
And life seems such a up hill climb,
I ask that He would send you strength,
He is God, He is always on time.

You have become so dear to me
How great to have you as my friend,
I pray that angels will guard your life,
Until your journey on earth will end.
-By Bernice Ward-

No comments: