Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Week New Workplace - Part 2

After discussing with Lily, Shayna and my house mate, I've finally decided to take public transport to go to work. To me, it was a tough decision to make. The last time I took public transport to work was in 2005! I was staying in Ampang, I had to take a bus to Jalan Silang, took another bus to Subang Jaya. Not so bad I guess. But when it comes to nak balik Ampang, jangan cakap. If I went out of my office after 9pm, I will have to take almost all public transport!Komuter to KL Sentral, then from there I will have to take Putra LRT to Masjid Jamek and finally STAR LRT to Ampang. Lepas tu adalah hamba allah yang baik hati who will fetch me there ;) Well that was 5 years ago! *Sigh* But after considering the pros and cons, nak bayar parking, harga minyak yang dah naik, traffic jam, taking public transport is the best solutions to work in KL. Afterall, am just staying quite nearby. I guess..


Maka bermulalah, on my second day, journey to my new office by LRTs. Erm, kena naik 2 LRT ye korang, STAR & PUTRA, how nice ,kan? :) Punyalah cuak takut terlambat sampai, seriously tak reti nak budget the time. So, I woke up awal seh. Pukul 7.15am dah sampai station! Actually dari rumah ke station, tak la jauh sangat, less than 5 minutes by car. If nak jalan kaki, dalam 15 minutes, dan ketiak sure basah. No way! I would never contribute the unpleasant smell into the LRT ;p Anyways, I've planned with my colleague Lily, to wait her at KLCC. However, I've arrived too early, around 7.40am! Whereas, Lily, arrived around 8.20am. I've read the whole pages of The Sun, I've examined every inches of Roti Boy, just to buy time ;p But Seriously, these LRTs, they are FAST! Nak comfortable, must take it before 7.45am. Kalau tak, alamat naik Sardine Cap King Cup! Walking to Menara Perak from KLCC will take around 5-10 minutes. You can choose, long cut or the short cut ;)


Hala balik lain pulak cerita, tak pernahnya nak keluar office on time - 5.30pm. So, bersesak dalam train is to be anticipated. I will make sure I find 'comfortable' spot for me to stabilize myself in the train and to try my very best not to terjebak or terserempak dengan orang-orang yang tak diingini, seperti mereka yang suke 'menggesel' dan mereka yang berbau - baik nafas or badan. Urghh....Tapi, bukan boleh memilih sangat kan, adat la dah naik public transport. Dah balik kerja memanglah macam-macam aroma ada. Pagi-pagi bau masing-masing segar- bugar ;)

Belum berapa hari naik LRT, dah ade incident kelakar terjadi. Ada suatu pagi yang indah, LRT penuh, tapi mamat ni nak jugak 'menyelit' masuk, for that, his bag stuck in between the LRT door. Terkial-kial melepaskan diri, another guy who was leaning against the door, tried to help him tapi gagal jugak. I was wondering why pintu LRT ni tak bukak dari tadi. Setelah usaha kedua-dua lelaki itu gagal, pintu LRT pun tak nak bukak, dengan selamba, I grabbed his bag, rentap the bag sebelah tangan dan kedudukan statik, and mamat tu berjaya dilepaskan. Kebetulan, pintu LRT baru la pulak nak terbukak. Then I realized, everybody was looking at me including the mamat whom I just released his bag. He gave me the look, what are you, a cyborg or something? Kurang asam! Hello, you can at least say Thank you! I was trying to help. Fine, lepas ni mind my own business!


If am not mistaken, on Wednesday I think, I bumped into Farah Fauzi, my ex-colleague who is now working in KWSP. Sempat tu amik gamba dia ;p Owh, speaking of Wednesday, this week, is no Futsal night for me ;'( Wahh, what a dull week without Futsal! Sorry korang, we try next time okay? Let me familiarize with traffic in KL, set timing if I were to go down to De Stadium for Futsal. Dah okay, for sure I will join! Insyaallah. ;)

Maka, memandangkan Wednesday no futsal, therefore, I arrived home early. Kebetulan last Wednesday was the Final episode for Showdown 2010! Wah, ada hikmah disebalik tak futsal ni ;p The final three crew - Giller Battle Crew, Wakaka & Floor Fever. Yeah, am team Giller Battle Crew!!!



Though Giller Battle Crew kalah, tapi mereka kalah dengan bermaruah sekali ;) Congrats GBC!!I wish you guys can perform on my wedding.Wakakakakakkakakakaka...one of my undisclosed desires ;p My housemate sokong Wakaka Crew, so they've won. Bley tak datang my room just to show off that their favorite crew dah menang! Tak puas hati jom shuffle kat hall la wei. Wakakaka.. Tapi tak boleh nak marah-marah jugak, sebab, I've broken our house door. Ni satu hal lagi. Kelam-kabut bangun pagi nak kejar parking kat LRT station, I went out of the house without checking whether my handphone or house keys in the bag or not. Suka hati kunci pintu kayu then the moment I wanted to unlock the grill, then I realized, I don't have the key! Demmit! I'm stucked in between the doors. No key! No hand phone! Guess I have no choice but to 'smash' the door. Rase macam CSI Miami pulak bila rempuh pintu rumah ni. OOps, tapi my case, saya merempuh, pintu rumah..sendiri.. eheh.... Inilah hasil rempuhan...



I knew, the first thing I should do when I've arrived office is to call my house mate to tell her that I've ruined our door.... again..Yeah, this was not the first time..Haih.. But I didn't! Lupe langsung nak call dia until she called me up to ask me what happened to our door as she thought some burglars have entered our house or something. No, babe, am stucked in between our door and Jacob came to help me out. Wakakakakakkaa. When I came home that day, they've decided to change our house door. I thought to change the door knob or repaint the door, but eventually, they wanted to change to a new door. Seriously, new door.

Wow, new door knob!


Well not just the door knob, tadaa.. our new door! Mentang- mentang nak raya, tukar semua baru! Oi, puase pun belum lagi ;p Pintu ni baru siap pasang yesterday! Fuh, imagine if I ever stuck again in between this door, if I were to smash the door? I would probably end up in Hospital with a broken shoulder. Or maybe I should rempuh the grill instead? Tettt! You wish! Am just kidding, babe. I think I akan tunggu sampai ada orang lalu and get them to go to Mama's house to get the spare keys. Best to pray this won't happen again to me! Baru kelam-kabut nak naik LRT, dah pecah pintu! Takpe I will get use to this new environment.


Besides the 'door' incident, my week ended quite well. Last Friday, myself, Shayna & Lily 'jejak kasih' for the first time after working in KL. We had lunch together at 'La Cucur' on Shayna! Yeayy!! "Welcome to KLCC," she said. Bengong la Shayna ni but you're so sweet! Thanks, wak. Shayna was the earliest to leave Mesiniaga back in 2008 to work in KL. She works in oil and gas company also, Padang Baru ;p She was so excited when we were talking in the same wave length, you know the oil & gas terms, the projects, name of the ships, the training names, etc, which am also still new and trying to get used to it. And the best part, we can wear jeans on Friday!! Hooray! Not a bad week for my first week afterall. :)

Nevertheless, tomorrow, more to come! No time to let myself down no option to turn back. I've chosen this path. Welcome to FPSO, Welcome to KL! :)

p/s: They will not force us, they will stop degrading us, they will not control us, we will be victorious, so come on.. - Uprising by MUSE

7 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

first thing t0 write on:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

TOO many thingss to CERNA in 0ne entri,superb!*sambil geleng kepala & ketawa kecil*

saya tgh ngantuk baca entri ni & now bole bangun bersila meng0men entri ini,BIOL taw!

1:warna warni kehidupan-same g0es to me bef0re,hari2 lihat ragam org yang mana saya dah blh buat 3 jilid n0vel lah!

2:k0pak pintu??baru aritu sy cerita kt awak hausmate saya tersepit antara grill & pintu N now its ur turn??phew!! scared me!!

3.jgn careless lg pliss!_^

4.FUTSAL on tuesday 0r kamis blh x this week?I cant make it 0n wednesday lah! :(

Mudd said...

ceh..panjang sungguh ulasan ye... acu..kan aku ckp.. mase hsemate ko kena..aku pn penah kena..so...ni kali..kedua.. kejadian merempuh pintu... ko tau la kan..kecarelessan aku.. menyusahkan diri sendiri..dan org lain.. ;p acu.. ko tak ajar pn cara nak embeded lagu kat blog.. aku try.. tp mcm tak jadi je..
Futsal - aku no longer in charge la cu..kena tanye chean or kerin.... am sowie...

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

gila aa panjang.betul kata acu.byk nk digest.aahahaha

drama sungguh la ko ni.but i like.
heee bole lak jumpa si farah??? waa dia dpt keje kwsp.bestnye..makcik aku ade kat situuu.huhu...

nk keje baru jugak.tsk tsk

Mudd said...

sbenarnyekan... mak dia yg keje kwsp..aku salah paham..wakakakaka dia kerja kat jabatan pembangunan masyarakat. bley tak??? ;p

nak keje baru??? herm.......

naOmey said...

panjangnya mudd

kesimpulannya
kt bsn bawah tu ada tpt makan
sedap gak
sudah try ka?

p/s kalu nk g futsal sesama naik komuter, bagitau eh!

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

ait.jbtn pmbgnn masyarakat?? aku lulus SPA utk peg pembangunan msyrkt,tp gomen tak panggil2 interview pon.tsk tsk

Mudd said...

naOmey-tak try lagi BSN,so far the best is Q-Thai.. lazatss... wpun service dia ade sedikit ampeh...

Lisa - herm.. ape kata tanye farah fauzi tu..cane dia dapat..