Thursday, December 30, 2010

BABE, be strong...

As per Mrs Pinkjamboo latest entry, her daughter Caca, was admitted to hospital and the doctor has confirmed that my precious Caca has H1N1.... The moment I heard about it, my tears were falling down my face. Haih, if Lisa can tell me calmly, then I should be strong too. As we entered the ward, then I saw Caca so weak. Not my cheeky and active Caca. She cried the moment she saw Mama... Haih, aku ni cenggeng, budak kecik nangis pun aku bley terpengaruh... Tahan..Tahan.... Okay better amik gamba, so that my mind can astray away from the sad feelings.. However, Ocin sempat cerita, when Caca was being examined by the Doctor, she was screaming and crying on top of her lungs. Even Lisa sendiri tak sanggup nak masuk, dia suruh Ocin sorang je masuk. But the funny part was when the moment the Doctor hold her, she screamed "Noooo, no, no, no no.... Oh My GODDD... No, No, no, NO..." Adoi, tengah sayu-sayu tu semua sempat gelak :) Haih, Caca you're my sweet heart lah... Auntie Mudd pray to Allah that you will recover soon and we can go home and play masak-masak, Caca cook, Auntie Mudd eat....We can watch cartoon at 'Playhouse Disney Channel' together... Caca strong... Just like your Mummy & Daddy you know.. :) Love you celots.....



Caca admitted to Hospital Pantai, Cheras...


My sayang, Caca...


Her shoulder to cry..... Mama...


She just.. 2 years old.. Tangan dia kecikk je..



Meet Mummy's & Grandma's , erm Auntie Mudd's too HANDSOME BOY.. RYAN... :) Mama always said to him.."How many heart you're going to break later.." Hahaha...
I love you 'IRONMAN'..... :)

Special note to Lisa...
Babe........I don't want it to sound so mushy.. so..this one is for you.....

No comments: