Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 Flashback...

What happened to me throughout my 2010....
  1. I turned 28 in January... :)
  2. I've 'launched' my blog in March- Dark Mudd ;) During earth hour...
  3. My Ryan Iszkandar was born in April...
  4. Got my heart broken in May .. Erm...
  5. I've deactivated my Facebook.. For Good..
  6. June was my 'recovery' month.. Still recovering tho.. And suddenly I became a creative person...
  7. My CLK (Cute Little Kelisa) was being hit by some 'budget bagus' army at Carwash...
  8. I've quit my 6 years job in Mesiniaga and join FPSO in July...
  9. For the first time in my entire friendship life with Lisa Mrs. Pinkjamboo, I went out with her and watched movie, just the two of us :P
  10. I had my most peaceful Ramadhan...... Alhamdulillah...
  11. I was down with fever on my 1st Syawal.. Cobaan...
  12. My beloved brother got married on 3rd day of Aidilfitri...
  13. I've gotten my full driving license! FINALLY, after 5 years! Thank you Farha :)
  14. My dearest 'merapu' friend, Acu, decided to move back to Terengganu... Mish you...
  15. I went for my group Trip to Kuching in October, that was my first time to Sarawak.. We had planned it for years....
  16. My beloved Shayna got married :') Tissue please.. *Happy tears*
  17. My car was hit, AGAIN, by a construction worker, he said he was watching the constructing building and didn't look in front.... pffftttt.... Betul punya double 'knock'....
  18. Finally, I had to 'hang' my futsal shoes. To avoid myself from losing my knee....or worst..my leg.... Pasrah Mode..
  19. Alhamdulillah, I managed to accomplish my ultimate 2010 resolution :) :) :) Sadakallahula'zim... After like.......10 years or maybe more!???? Shishh.... yet.. Alhamdulillahhhhhh...
Alhamdulillah.....may my 2011 is much much better than 2010, Insyaallah... Amin... Never, look back.... :)


5 comments:

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

me in the list? thats COMPLIMENT. tengs muddy_^

Mudd said...

i heart u acudi... (acu teddy) kekekekkeekek...

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

acudi? tu gabungan acu+khairul fahmi ke? make sense? hahah! @@

Mudd said...

eh.. ade hati ngn dia rupenye..aku tengok muke Khairul Fahmi tu mcm bezita.. wei.. dia ade FB.. pstu..gf dia siap panggil B tau.. as per info yg Khalisa bagi..wahahahahahahah..

Mudd said...

heheeh..tak delah deactivate for good...for a year shj :)