Thursday, December 30, 2010

TRUST issues

I've been 'constructing' this entry few weeks back, finally...BERHASIL! This topic suddenly came across my head when, my dearest Mrs. Pinkjamboo approached me for bicara hati ke hati :) She google chat with me on things that has been clouding in her mind and heart... As her loyal 'consultant' I must pay attention to my 'client's'....problem... Hmm, could be that I've watched Bones too much that makes me so into one of the character in this series, Dr. Sweets, a brilliant young FBI psychologist who is equally adept at profiling murderers and providing "couples therapy.." *daydreaming* Yup.. I've watched this series too much!

Anyways, this was the issues....


Lisa: Ni ha, Y bile fwens know kite buat photography, we will be da last on their list to hire? I mcm pelik ..Adelah few of my fwens nak tunang n kawin. Even sedara pun mcm tu Haihh...
And... Doctor Mudd replied...
me: sebab babe..1. u're not a photographer by profession to them..u're lack of experience.....derang nak those yg lagi established 2. dey didn't stay wif u.. see u every day.. day in day out.. dey dunno how hardworking both of u..put effort.janji siap on time..
Lisa: x-( Hehe
me: 3. sebab...they are not ME.. ;P normally yg tertarik nak suruh u amik jadi photographer...once.. they have seen u.. hear u talk.. face to face.. baru raseee.. how pure you guys are...
Lisa: B-) Haihhh
me: i mintak tolong korang for Nabil's wedding.. bukan la mainly sbb murah ....but..i trust u..i know....korang buat all out punye...
Lisa: Tu la babe
me: it's the TRUST... dat we need to give them..
Lisa: Sometimes ppl tgk luar jee Mmg la tade degree in photography Tapi I have masters in hardworking..talking.. HahahahaAdeii Org mcm ni buat I nak kerjaaaa sgt kuat Prove to everyone..
That's my girl... I will support you all the way, babe!
me: jgn risau babe.. allah akan sentiasa bersama org yg sabar... and best..u guys rajin.. :) so..insyaallah..

So you see, this trust issues is applicable in many issues, as for my own experienced, why did my mother allowed me to travel alone all over states to my friends' house, after my SPM? I've been to Johor to Muar to Melaka to Kelantan to Terengganu.....and FYI I hadn't return home at all until my last stop, erm...can't quite remember where was my last stop ;p Moreover, I was just a 17 years old girl.... I did asked her that one time, "Kenapa dalam adik-beradik pompuan, Umi lepas Ha pergi rumah kawan-kawan Ha yang jauh-jauh, Umi kasi Ha keje lepas SPM,Kak Nur dulu Abah langsung tak bagi, Ha boleh keluar dengan member-member Ha malam-malam...." She answered it quite simple.."Umi percaya kat awak kot..." The moment she replied, it was not that significant or affected me that much, perasan anak kesayangan le tu..cet..until......I've experienced my own trust issues..... For example in my previous relationship be it with my ex, my best friends and worst...with my own self......I realized how powerful 'trust' can determine your thoughts, feelings and actions.

Too one extent, it might affect your life as well...

I had a nightmare on this serious trust issues, whereby my very good friend had trust issues with her girlfriend back then.. The GF been 'stalking' my friend, tak cukup...ditambah lagi her negative imagination on what was her BF doing, with whom he had his lunch with? who served him,?waiter or waitress,? did the waitress tried to get his hand phone number? and the best part... Was I with him... pfttt.... She even called up his colleague, just to check on him, "Betul ke tengah keje layan customer, ke layan Madihah..." "Main futsal ? sape lagi ada, Madihah mesti ada lah tu!" Whattaa... While he was driving she would insist him to on his 3G, so that she could see who was sitting at the passenger's seat.... Until my good friend was very.. tired... he even asked me whether I've received any threat from his GF... He told me also that he did stopped his car once, out of sudden, after tired being interrogated, and park his car by the roadside and left the GF just like that.. and he went home on foot. Erm, But the 'tragic' part was he had to go back to his car since his house keys was attached to the car keys... Adoi la.. I called her psychopath... Haih.. Gilak ahh, if you don't trust you BF....esok dah kawin macam mane? Erm, tapi dah kawin pun.... Jodoh...

And when you're married, TRUST is the most crucial thing... Wah, cakap macam dah kawen aje... :P I've always imagining and asking myself, what kind of wife would I be later? Sporting? Torturing? Suspicious 24-7? Jealous? I don't know. I hope I'll be the understanding one. Macam mana nak hidup aman if 24 hours been thinking, my husband with who, how is his workstation arrangement, do any of his lady colleague had a crush on him, he said he doesn't have Facebook, is he telling me the truth? Agaknya ramai ke orang tergila-gilakan my husband...Wowowowowo..... Susah sangat, pasangkan je detector attach to the husband's body lagi bagus tanam terus dlm badan.... I think for wives, as much as they tried to think as positive and as optimistic as possible..sometimes, suspicion is the greatest enemy of TRUST....and it needs to be controlled... Jangan berserah and percaya sangat, boleh kena bohong jugak, and vice versa, takkan tiap-tiap jam nak suspect husband buat benda bukan-bukan... Macam tu biar la si suami jadi fulltime house husband, duduk rumah je... Well, easy to say than to do right... but..I've seen a few of examples of loyal husband...... :) That makes me still believe that..... suami yang setia....belum pupus lagi.... :) Ehemm..Ehem... I titibe teringat interesting stories from Perempuan Jomblo. :)

And last but not least..I used to have TRUST issues with my own self... Can I do it? Can I keep the secrets? Am I capable enough to do that task? Am I trustworthy....? Am I? Hmm..Dengan confident I would answer.. YES... I can trust myself.. If other people can trust me so why couldn't I? Which reminds me of this most recent incident.....a friend of mine, we rarely talk, to each other until he got problem with his work related issues, and unintentionally he started to spill the beans.. up to P&C issues, then he said, "Though we've just met, and we're not that close earlier, but I don't know I feel comfortable to tell you my problem and everything.." Wah, gua terharu seh.. Normally a guy won't be highlighting 'those' kind of things, they are more like....'engko-aku..sendiri-sendiri paham la'..

So it's true..a friend once told me..... am everyone's 'doctor'.. :) Wah, macam ni I got to find my 'doctor' too then... :) Actually banyak lagi issue trust lain yang boleh dikaitkan....this trust issues are based on my own experience.. :)



p/s: Zillion thanks to my dear 'night creature' fren, for 'temaning' me and forward me great song! :) Thanks, Beb..

3 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

huish.panjang gila seh..saiko nya minah yg jaga laki dia tu,aku pn saiko gak.but still ade limit.haha.

well,i'm about to tell lisa that kr and i decided to hire someone else..but its not a good timing since tasya admitted to the hospital.huhu..

thanks madihah for introducing me to lisa.

Mudd said...

weh.... yg pasal photography tu..tade kena mengena ngn ko tauuuuu... ini kes org lain..

aisemen..beb.. ko takdepun 'smash' and and kutuk website lisa and bagi kata2 patah semangat kat dia.. belum lagi explore.. dah kutuk kaw2.. dah le 'kawan sekolah'.. beb.. aku tegaskan disini....bukan korang eh.. :)

shayna said...

wekam madi "ur night creature"