Sunday, December 12, 2010

OFF N.A.T.O

Yup, am fully awake...cambiase.. insomnia strikes back? Well, not quite insomnia I guess, since am on 'duty', babysitting precious Ryan :P, but something's bothering me :( Am not sure my feeling now falls in which categories. worried? Maybe but too vague. *sigh* Guess, it started after skipping my jogging & futsal for two weeks. Sound petty and irrelevant. Or was it because of the health talk that I've attended last Thursday? Somehow, the talk totally confirming that am not living in a healthy lifestyles, not quite. Tengok la, am burdening my liver now. *sigh* I felt guilty for not exercising for almost 2 weeks. Dah la buat 2 kali seminggu, pastu 'diskaun' lagi, tak buat langsung, adei..Honestly, lately, even before the health talk, I was haunted with this 'sudden-death' issues. You know, the person that seems to be healthy, he jog, he quite active in sports, look after his food intake collapsed due to... heart attack.Yes, memang dah sampai ajalnya. Tapi.... Okay, am obviously not a Doctor, but back then, I was diligently attending a few health talk that explains about health, including the cause of the heart attack, stroke etc. Hmm, mase tu insaf la jugak. Therefore, I do understand how and why some people got heart attack, well, in layman term I supposed.

Anyways, I realized when I started working in KL, it was so difficult to find 'ulam' for my lunch, comparing while I was in Subang Jaya, they called me "Kambing" for having more than 3 ulams in my dish. Am I giving excuses here? *sigh* But, I do drink a lot, at least 2 jugs of plain water at office. I've banned carbonated drinks and durian, like since years ago, eh tapi I do eat tempoyak sahaje, tak anak Temerloh la kalau tak makan tempoyak, eh pulok... Moreover, sejak lepas Aidilfitri, berjaya mendorong diri berpuasa Isnin & Khamis. My medical report showed Alhamdulillah. Okay, nampaknya cubaan menyedapkan hati di sini. But the worst part, my weight dah mula kejap naik, kejap turun. I noticed ever since I had high fever during previous Aidilfitri, my immune systems turned haywire. Had rashes out of sudden, flu, then coughing. Hmm. Buah makan kalau terserempak ngn gerai yang ade jual, kalau tak ade, jawabnye tak makan la hari tu. Dah mula disiplin betul makan pisang goreng, cekodok, kudap-kudapan lately.Warghh....Ape dah jadi ni? Nafsu taking charge? *sigh* Semalam I said I want to jog today, titibe tak jadi, I felt my knee semacam. Or it was just my excuses? Malas? WARGHH... Tidak membantu. SO? Nilah dinamakan N.A.T.O (No Action Talk Only) syndrome, you knew, yet you do nothing, well not quite nothing, not enough I guess. Hmm...Takat luahkan dalam blog tak turun walaupun setengah kg Cik Ma! Well, maybe my few of my calories terbakar la, for moving my fingers while typing :P



Okay, am making a deal with myself now, since I've registered myself for MALAKOFF KL RUN, the event is on 19th Dec...OH NOOOO, it's like a week to go and I have not been practicing properly! Ini tak boleh jadi ni. Though I entered not to put high hopes to win, but, I need to prepare myself, ini my stamina pun tengah so-so. And for the first time, I entered this kind of event, SOLO! Tak ada gang! So, potensi untuk tak pergi sangat tinggi. Bertenang, bertenang. Exhale. Inhale. Put it this way, esok mesti do something about it. Promise to my ownself, exercise for at least 30 minutes. Don't be too ambitious and not necessarily jogging or futsal, do something at home pun boleh kan? BOLEH. BOLEH. BOLEH. OFF NATO! And...why not, I start with trying to get some sleep. Ya, Allah, kecamuknye la diriku di pagi2 ini. Let's hit the sack, then.

p/s: No turning back, MALAKOFF KL Run, here I come!

7 comments:

deasa said...

mudd,
kalu nak join boleh tak? the MALAKOFF run tu?
masih sempat ka?

yeah..
normi pun sekarang dah dibebel oleh colleague supaya exercise2...
tapi tu la..
penat je dia bebel
normi tak buat pun :P

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

HEHE.aku suka ulam gak.n nasib baik restoran area ttdi byk ulam2.meh la dtg umah baru aku, g lari kat treadmill sampai pengsan.aku pn dlm misi nk exercise.dh berat bontot dah ni..

::saya acu TEDI :: said...

MALAKOFF KL RUN? kal0 aku j0in mesti dapat nombor satu @@

Mudd said...

nomy: herm.. katanya tutup 1 dec atau dah cukup 1300 runner.. try click kat link kta tu.. dia register byr smua online..kta register last month benda ni... cube nomy try

lisa: besnyeee ade trademill..aku terpengaruh giler babe..trademill yg fitness concept jual kat tv tu..cambest je.. haih..aku 'trademill' kat klcc je ler.. jom nomy..esok jogging :)

Acu: boley rasenye..sbb ko dah membuktikan..ko boleh juara dalam monopoly..apetah lagi...malakoff.... :P

Mudd said...

acu..ade comment tambahan utk ko....kalau ko join MAKAKOFF NI.. ko mmg MALATOP..

muahahahahahaha...

ok.

dah..

deasa said...

mudd : registration udah closed!

p/s next time bagitahu eh, nak join jugak :)

Mudd said...

hari tu kta tak forward kot kat normy..forward kat orang lain..oke..next time.. then....:)