Thursday, December 30, 2010

YES.. NO.. SO.. DROP it!

YES, it keeps on haunting me..
YES, the memories still in my mind..
YES, am not the one
YES, am still fighting...
YES, this song reminds me of him..

NO, it stops here...
NO, i have other beautiful memories...
NO, the one worth for me is out there...
NO, no more fighting, just STOP...
NO, it's just a song..

SO, go and open new chapter ans door...
SO, delete 'those' folders...
SO, open your eyes, heart and mind...
SO, no more excuses after this...
SO, just enjoy the song...

DROP all YESes, stick to NOs and SOs will make you MOVE FORWARD.... :)

This to declare that all 'nightmares' in 2010 stays in 2010......

Welcome brand new 2011 :)

Happy New Year!!



p/s : haha...YES.. it's just a song...you can count on me now...

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right" - OPRAH, requoted it from Twitter

No comments: