Sunday, April 4, 2010

Being Single - The Not So Bad Part

As been saved by Alif text message, instantly the pathetic part ended. Am so excited to hang out for a shisha. Wuuhuu...Welcome back Miss Naga. Giler babeng merempit melepasi UiTM - Usaha Takwa Mulia. Lama giler tak menjejaki kaki ke UiTM & my faculty - Office Management. Seksyen 2 pun happening giler sekarang, langsung menenggelamkan my ex-school, SMS Abdul Aziz Shah. Macam-macam ex ade kat Shah Alam ni ;p Well, I used to stay in Shah Alam long time ago, before my youngest brother was born. Dari tadika, sekolah rendah to menengah (till early form 2) and lastly my uni. Shah Alam ni banyak kenangan...kena new post yang khas.. hehe

Selepas merempit dengan jayanya, I arrived at house no. 4 and Alif was not back yet. Terpaksalah menjadi part time stalker & parked in front of his house for a few minutes. But seriously, the road is so quiet & spooky. Sengaja kasi radio full blast, sebelum imaginasi melampaui batas. Then, Shayna called me up. Baruu nak calll??? Selepas 2 jam???..tettt...Anyways, who is Alif? Besides that he's my colleague, Alif was my former primay schoolmate. We were in the same class when we were in standard 3 - 3 Coklat. And he was a big bully back then!!!!! I was his victim! He took my bag, pull my chair when am about to sit down, he hid my schoolbag, he punched me...warghh! Tapi, itu dulu....now...he's a very decent son, polite and gentleman. Weww, lelebih pujiannya. KNOCK!KNOCK! from my window and gosh it was Alif. Panjang umur! Seriously terkejut and bila kala pulak dia sampai. I really cannot be a spy, easily get distracted. And my Kelisa merempit dengan berhemahnya ke seksyen 7.


This is Alif's house - No. 4 ;p

We parked at KFC and after walking the whole stretch of the shop lots to look for best shisha pod, we've finally chose "Kamal's Corner." According to Alif, for that area the best spot is 'Patio @ 7.' I'll make sure we will hang out kat situ next time. Anyways, as we arrived, we ordered our drinks and shisha flavor. Ape eh perisa yg si Alif ni order.. Gua main sedut je.. gagagaa... He ordered, Babrican? Apakah itu? Some sort of gassy drinks. Sorry, I don't drink gassy drinks.


Babrican or Shisha anyone?

Tidak lama kemudian, my ex-primary schoolmate arrived. Syazrul Izam. Owhh, dia ni! Giler lama tak jumpe! More than 10 years I supposed. Mak datok, tinggi nauzubillahnya dia. Dulu dah la tinggi, sekarang tambah-tambah tinggi! Serious tak berubah muke memasing.



Syazrul & Alif - my ex - SRK Raja Muda schoolmate =)

We hang out until 1.30 am, berapa round tukar arang daa. Then I realized that, not so bad of being single. I don't have to report to anyone my whereabouts. I can go anywhere, anytime with anyone I want. But I did left short message to my housemate on my whiteboard at home. And the best part last night was to hang out with happening guys. Thanks korang.. Next time, Alif cakap nak lepak 'The Castle'? Anywhere beb, just call me please!Anyways, I had fun last night chit chatting with them, updating about other friends - " yang ni kawin dengan yang tu, yang ni tunang dengan yang tu, eh dia dah anak satu.. bla bla bla" Derang ni boleh tahan gossip tau.. =)


Chewah, otai tengah menunjukkan skill membuat ' S'

Then, it was time to go. Tapi jangan tak caya, mereka berdua ni sambung jalan-jalan cari makan. At first, I want to follow them, but thinking that I won't be eating, then, might as well I just go home. I arrived Cheras half an hour later then text Alif just to inform him that I was safely arrived home. Terkejut badak budak tu kata cepat giler sampai. Dah kata, merempit ;p
But actually Federal Highway was soooo clear! Weeee~


The Highway is so clear! Rempit all the way!

p/s: At least last night, I sleep with zero kebosanan!

5 comments:

Alif Ash Burn said...

No worries bebs...i've been single for such a long time that i got used to it...

Mudd said...

Thx beb, ala kta single wif scandal la kan.. tettttt ;p

Mudd said...

Beb..this is your first and last comment in my blog.. and we did managed to go to Castle.. am so glad...

I miss you Alif..
Takes time for me to let you go.. :(

Mudd said...

alif..i mish you so much... al-fatihah.

Mudd said...

I really...really..realllly..miss YOU, Alif.. :'(