Thursday, April 22, 2010

small + small + small = BIG ISSUES

For the past few weeks, it was the most challenging weeks for me! It really put me to test - physically, mentally & emotionally! Worst, the highlight of the week is this week whereby all of the unexpected & 'not according to plan' thingy are smashing to my face simultaneously!!! I feel like I cannot take it ANYMORE. I've had ENOUGH! Despite of preparing 2 dozens of offer letters, which I've been screaming in my heart last week, there's other thing contributing to this unbearable feelings. Nevertheless, yesterday was the last day for me to prepare all the offer letters as my dear colleague is back already to take over her job back. Thanks Elwa! However, the 'torture' is not over yet. To flashback a bit, at first I really look forward to welcoming this week as there were so many so called 'great' agenda lining up for me until I got overexcited! Well, next time jangan terbang terlalu tinggi & berenang terlalu dalam. So what was the mess? Here you go...

Perfidious Promises
Supposedly, this week I should be meeting up with my very long lost friend who will be coming over for a week and this person promised to meet me up to hang-out with me no matter what! The last time I met this person was July last year. Heaven knows how much I want to meet up with this person! This person ' touched down' to KL last Monday and will be around until Friday. Taking the days for granted, I thought I can meet this person up any of the days. Anyhow, due to inevitable circumstances, the 'appointment' been postponed until today! I cannot lie to myself how frustrated I feel at this point of second! This person promised me already! Though at first I didn't put any high hopes but this person PROMISED ME! This person promise me from the start! I've bought this person some souvenirs as a token! Hey, that is not the big deal here. The part that this person has committed to MEET ME UP - that is the BIGGEST DEAL! Bak kata Isabella Swan from New Moon " It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest."Sigh.. Guess I have to wait for 'Eclipse' to meet this person up I guess. Pasrah..


mudd= frustration=mudd

Tripped Trip
In my company, my department with another department will be organizing a trip to Pulau Perhentian which I was supposedly will be going to join all of them. Originally their plan was to Melaka and the date that they've been proposing was clashing with most of my colleagues available time including myself! Then during our last and the only committee meeting, they've decided to postpone this trip to Wesak Day, and changed the location to Kota Kinabalu. Woohooo! It stirred my feelings to hear the location that we're going! However, after a couple of days, my colleague told me that she overheard the other committee spoken to each other that the location changed to Pulau Perhentian and they've decided to go on the days that am not available! Dumbfound. What's the point of forming a committee and yet you were deciding among yourselves!! The part that I was wrathful the most was when none of them, the so called committee members, communicate with me to inform that due to budgetary issues, they need to change the plan and unable to commit the trip on Wesak Day. Am not deaf for goodness sake - you may call me up at my extension. Am not even blind or illiterate - you are most welcome to send me an email! Yes, it's not my rezeki to go but have courtesy to inform me. If not as a friend, at least as a colleague. So called sisters, bull....

Pening Penang
Reason being for not being able to go to Pulau Perhentian? Well, I've been assigned to another Pulau - Pulau Pinang. My company is participating in a 'Career Fair' in PISA Stadium. As such, I have to coordinate this 2 Days event together with my Subang Jaya & Penang colleague. Everything went smooth, despite sakit hati with another Pulau trip. I've been trying to take everything positively. Guess all 'positive air' have been contaminated and turned negative somehow. It started with my Subang Jaya colleague unable to join due to her daughter been admitted to hospital. Indeed it was not her fault at all. She gave me quite ample time for me to make the necessary on changing the passenger's name for our flight. I called up "Now Everyone can Fly" to their new premium number which cost RM 1.95 per minute and trying to solve the issues. From noon until after office hour, I've been talking to their officers - Jacob, Max, Diego, John, Anna, Jeya and last but not least Rajes! What a hassle! I've been using my kesabaran tahap ke-8!! I don't give a damn of paying the penalty fees but what took you guys so long to just change the passenger's name and keep on putting me on hold for more than 15 minutes? Nevertheless, thank God that everything is settled! Warghhh.....


I feel like want to KICK SOMEONE!!

TICKETS oh TICKETS
Last two weeks I've received a letter from a training provider that they're giving out 5 complimentary tickets for this upcoming National Achievers Congress for my company. I've accepted their offers and started to look for potential participants to attend this event. So difficult to get their commitment, only 4 tickets taken. As I've emailed all of participants details to the respective training provider, he replied promising to post all tickets by last Monday. Today is already Thursday, and the event is tomorrow at 9.00 a.m. Though, yesterday I've emailed them. Again, they promised to rectify the issues. To-date, no news on the tickets. Tak sedap hati I sent them another email this morning, to get their updates. Guess what, they promised to give me a call back on the issues. I gave a call to the training provider and as expected, he promised to get his colleague to call me! Well, nobody call me!!! I assumed that all of the participants can just register their names upfront tomorrow at the registration counter. I'm assuming. Some of the participants was quite concerned on the registration procedure, care to give a call and I was telling them my assumption. From been calling up to nobody calling me up, I felt so tired and packed my stuff to get ready to go home. As I drove halfway slightly before taking the fly-over to Federal Highway, I received a call from the training provider telling me that none of the participants registered in their systems. After squabbling professionally and politely, I turned my car back to my office! After sending a few SMSes, emails and some callings.
Everything been sorted out! And it seems that the tickets was with one of the participants! They don't even have courtesy to give me a call or email me that they've sent the tickets to so and so. Warrgggghhh!

I feel like crying now, well I was crying just now Sigh. Am tired, so tired.


I just cannot bear it anymore...

p/s: Now, I may go home in peace.....

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

god.kau ni penulis tegar kan?hahaha.panjang giles.ni mst org special gilos[i bet a guy] smpai frust.heeeeeee.kalau perempuan frust dia lain.hikhik

waaa ade trip ke?bestnye..huhu..ala g penang pulau gak.enjoy kat penang je dh aaa..

Mudd said...

hehe.. teka teka...
tu la.. penang pn penang laa....