Wednesday, April 14, 2010

need extra STRENGTH.....

My day in office was so hectic. I'm covering up my colleague's workload. She's on leave for almost half-month. Selamat pengantin baru, wak! Now am juggling with 2 jobs-Training & Recruitment. At this moment, I feel like I need more than 10hours in the office hehe. I've been staying back in my office for the past few weeks. Thank God tonight is my Futsal night! I need to kick a ball! I need to scream! Laughing out loud! As if all this while am not laughing in the office..8 harkat tuu.. ;p But seriously..To certain extent just now, I feel like going off for a vacation!I feel like want to screammmm....warrrgh!


I need a break!

Actually, I have lots of pending offer letters to be issued.I'm taking a break kejap. Later I'm going off to HTO for Futsal. Yayyyyy..... Thinking of Futsal makes me happy but to think back of my pending jobs...uuurghhhhhh...Training portion haram tak sentuh! I came this morning with my heels. Now am on my Crocs Sandal. It's flat and easy to speed anytime anywhere. Nak naik turun tangga lagi..Berjasa sungguh sandal ni. Protecting my leg anytime, anyplace.Tapi penah kena sound dengan boss for not wearing proper shoes..oops..Which reminds me that I need to look for new office shoes.Alamak seluar slack pun nak kena cari.. New Kemeja.. *sigh*


Thank you dear cwocks

Anyways, kat mana-mana keje pun semua ade cabaran & rintangan. Kalau keje semua nak senang je, bukan hidup namanya. After all, my colleague will be back by next week. Hopefully, she's not in 'honeymoon' mood. hahhahaha...


Relax...Relax......

p/s: I must be very GRATEFUL. Alhamdulillah....

2 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

jantan mana punye muka stress ko amik tu?haha.

gile lama elwa cuti. setengah bulan.hohohoho

sbr jela ye.

Mudd said...

jantan itu..ialah lelaki itu....... *sigh*