Sunday, April 4, 2010

Being Single - The Pathetic Part

Last night was the night that I cannot bare the boredom feelings! Seriously bosan tahap tenggiling! Somemore, I wanted to watch Man U vs Chelsea. So I just dressed up without deciding where to go. Suddenly, Khalisa sent sms said that Chelsea scored 1 already.Pfttt! Didn't expect within 24 minutes game Chelsea will score!!! Bengkak je hati. Tambah bengkak bila message and call most of my friends..tak pick up phone, tak reply, talian bertunang, bz.......*sigh* Last night was my unlucky night.

List is as below:
Lily - tett..tengok bola & husband ;(
Shayna - tak menjawab phone..."wall climbing in progress"
Farha - balik Muar
Acu - rupenye budak ni join Farha balik Muar jugak! grrr
JO - watching bola but at his Aunt's house

Alif - went out for family dinner, but he said, once done he'll inform.Ada sinar harapan menanti..
Khalisa - Balik somban.....tp dia jadik tukang update score...Thanks babe..

At that point of time, I felt soooo down and pathetic. And I realized that am no longer able to tolerate with my previous attitude of being so 'homey person' - Staying alone at home, watching TV alone, playing zombie vs plant...alone....I guess, enough is enough.

So, last night I went out. I've been roaming around with no directions.Where to go?But since Alif said he's going to call me once he's done, so might as well to roam nearby his house. But am not stalker, ye!

For my friends and family who knows me well, I love to 'merempit.' I remembered my housemate told his nephew when he was in my car, " Abang, pakai seat belt tu, karang melekap kat cermin depan.." Ghaahahahahaa.. However, last night. I was so berhemah! Just because I want to buy time to get to Alif's, as he's still outside, I drove 60km/h. I was driving in slow lane the whole time! Giler Kentang! I remembered when I was driving my car for the first time. My bro was the co-pilot and it was raining heavily. And we were heading to Ampang from Subang Jaya taking KESAS Highway. Giler azab! My bro tanak tolarate langsung to drive since it was raining. He said " Kena biasakan, kalau tak sampai bila suruh orang bawak. Tapi kalau bawak 60km je ni, sampai bila jugak nak sampai" Huhu that was 5 years ago. Now am the 'Ratu Rempit'.

While I was driving yesterday, left hand on steering, right hand on hand phone, to record down my last night's journey. Kids don't try this at home. Federal Highway was moderately busy when I was passing by Angkasapuri. It was 9.30 pm and Khalisa text me that Chelsea leading 2-1 to Man U! Pokemon! warghhh...At the same time Lily was texting me as well to 'investigate' my whereabouts. Layan karang lah. Pemanduan berhemah tetap diteruskan since Alif yet to confirm his location. Kalau tak jadi keluar ngn dia karang, sia-sia je petrol!

I don't know why I keep on continue to drive heading to Shah Alam, just following my instinct and moreover,Alif will always kotakan janji.. kata-kata yang nak sedapkan hati ni.... A few mnutes later, panjang umur, he texted, " Lepak Seksyen 7 jom layan shisha" Yayy...fuh seriously bape tahun dah I didn't shisha. Started back then in 2004, while I was renting house in Kelana Jaya. I have the complete shisha set , bikin sendiri, Babe! My favorite was Strawberry. Apple layan gak tapi bersedia melihat bintang-bintang selepas itu. ;p Kadang2 mix with Mint - terbaik! Memang hantu shisha la dulu. Then in 2007, I stopped sampai la somewhe in 2009 ade la skali je layan kat Pelita, SS 15. Then, I totally stopped. Apepun, my fren called me 'Naga' back then ;p

Anyways, I arrived exit Padang Jawa quite early. Kalau merempit tadi, lagi sampai awal kot. To my surprised, I passed by PLAZA PERABOT SHAH ALAM. Mak datok, bila kala bangunan itu wujud? How long I have never been to Shah Alam ni? Hish, culture shock seketika. I continued to drive, until I've reached Section 8, made a U-Turn patah balik ke section 7, drove verryyy slow. Rasenyer kereta-kereta yang potong my car semalam semua pelik wif myself - apehal la bawak seloww nauzubillah! And since I really don't know where to go at that point of time, I stop at one of the bus stop. Aiyo, to that extent! Sumpah tak tau kat mane time tu, main stop je. *sigh* I parked my car at the bus stop almost 20 minutes then Alif text me to come over to his house and we can go by one car. Wewwewew! Sepantas kilat merempit ke Seksyen 2 dalam kiraan 69 saat. Sampai-sampai rupenye dia tak sampai lagi. Ceh!

The 'being single' boredom is almost over! Thank you Alif! The next part is to be continued in my next post!

p/s: single..single...double...? ;p (aerobic step laa...)

No comments: