Monday, April 12, 2010

Own Mind vs Own Flesh

...When my mind is willing but my flesh is not.....
what should i do...

1. Reflection
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself
~
George Bernard Shaw
~


2. REVISIT MY DREAM

I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.

~Dr. Jonas Salk~





3.FOCUS ON MY STRENGTH
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength
~Henry Ward Beecher~



4.WILLING TO CHANGE
If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself.
~Norman Vincent Peale~


5.TAKE ACTION
Rather than thinking "if and when", start doing, take action, stop talking about "if and when".
~Catherine Pulsifer~




6. PRAY & BELIEVE
Call on me; I will answer your (Prayer)...
The Holy Quran [40:60)


p/s: If you can be a blessing to somebody else, you’re sowing a seed for Allah to help you. Amin.
Insyaallah.

No comments: