Saturday, April 17, 2010

From My Body with Love

Hey, Hey.. Am still in the office.. just done 14 offer letters! Yayyy!!! It was raining heavily outside. Thank god Acu is around to accompany me. I've been in the office since 10 a.m. And.. what's the time now? Alah baru pukul 7.15 p.m. Huaaaaaaaaaaaa.......! Tiba-tiba dapat memo berbunyi begini....


Okay, okay...Let's go off to Acu's place to watch Man U vs Man C!!!!! Go Man U! Go Man U!! Too bad Acu is supporting Man C.. Tak habis-habis memuja 'si Pendek' a.k.a Carlos Teves...Okay Body, lets go home.....to Acu's...... How I wish I can sleeeeeppp for the rest of my weekend...to qada' back all of my energy...How I wish.....



If only somebody would hold me till I sleep......

p/s: dear body, so sorry to 'abuse' you...

1 comment:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

keje ari sabtu? biar benar kau?!gigih nye.offer letter utk sapa? aku nk cari kerja baruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;(