Sunday, April 4, 2010

Being Single - The Priceless Part

Supposedly this morning, I have to go to my cousin's wedding in Shah Alam. Unfortunately, I've been 'jogging' to the toilet since 5 a.m, and 3rd round at 9.00 a.m. I was so weak. Thank god, my bro Nabil & his girlfriend attended the event. As far as I remembered, I didn't eat anything last nie. Just the shisha. herm.
I put Minyak Yu Yi cap limau on my stomach & my feet, put on socks, pull my blanket and continue to sleep. Sedar-sedar, it was already 2pm!! Aiyoo! But I felt much better. Perut sudah kurang sakit tetapi sudah tambah berbunyi-bunyi. Am starving!

Dengan segera mandi-manda dan bersiap. Bersiap? Tapi tak tau nak pegi mana. Try hantar message to Mod asking her out for lunch. She had hers already. Tak tau nak buat ape. Apelagi bukak Facebook la. Suddenly, I saw my auntie commented on my yesterday's status. Reply punya reply, she invited me to come over to her house for a Tea. She asked me to buy some wholemeal bread & mineral water. Weww~ merempit sepantas kilat ke Gombak dengan jayanya! Thank god MRR2 gave me full cooperation. I arrived about half an hour later and my lovely auntie have boiled the eggs. Immediately he squashed the egg, add a little bit of pepper, spread some butter on the bread & done! Ready to be eaten! Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim! Ngapp...


Nampak sedap kan? Seriously sangat sedap!

Yummy! I ate 2 sets of the sandwiches! This egg sandwiches - to cover my breakfast, lunch & dinner. Siap tapau bawak balik the balance too. Lepastu pekena my coffee! Heaven! Though, my auntie said it was just a sandwich, but it was made by my loved ones, air tangan seorang auntie who really cares about you and who always there for you though not physically, erm... 'facebookally' ;p Well, since am her eldest niece who's still single, therefore, I received full attention from her. lalalalala~


Pekena my coffee with sandwich, memang laju je makan ;p

How many niece still being pampered by their aunties? Only single niece would have that kind of opportunity. And this experience is priceless! Thank you dear Auntie Muss! I heart you!

p/s: moral of the story, the issue is not being single, the issue is how you live your single life and choose to be happy & be thankful of what you are! Alhamdulillah!

4 comments:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

wow.nice post about "being single" hahaha.
aku tak enjoy sgt masa single sbb aku MAHA TERLALU INGIN BER"KEKASIH".hahaha.
so skrg aku mahu enjoy sepuasnya selepas dapat apa yang aku nak selama ni.hihi.ade plak org mcm aku kan.

wey aku hantu sandwich.nnt buat kan aku sebakul.

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

another comments utk post2 yg byk semasa ketiadaan aku.hiks.
wah seronot ko bersisha ye.tak sangka ko kaki sisha.haha.aku tak pernah try.takut dan kalau aku try skrg KR mesti ceraikan aku talak 1000.hahahahaha

glad to hear finally u spent the weekend dengan jayanya.i have few friends yg single,diorg enjoy dgn life single wpun sll meroyan ngadu kat aku nk bf.but still enjoy lah masa single yg ada.takpe mad.just enjoy the moment!

Mudd said...

haih..ko kan lisa.. seorang budak kecik yg berjiwa org besar..wakakakakaka pe la aku cube sampaikan di sini..... i just want to say tq.. heeh... tp aku tak ngadu kat ko kan pasal tade bf..... aku ngadu sbb tade geng tengok bola je.. kan kan kan.. gagagagaa....

Mudd said...

lisa aku baru pasan ko kata ko hantu sandwich. ko nak roti putih ke wholemeal ke inti sardin ke tuna ke telur ke vege ke.. heheheheeh.. (bunyik mcm nak buat skrg) ;p